Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2014

New Table Numbers Sets!

Hi! It's me again. I have some new Table Number Sets in my Store! I have also created a linky party that everyone will enjoy!

First up is my Camera Kids Chevron Table Numbers 1-4! They feature My Cute Graphics Camera Kids and some lovely frames by Clipart by Lindy!
This is about the same thing as the one before, only it has numbers 5-8 instead of 1-4.
If you have any questions, you can just shoot me an email at
and I'll get back to you soon!

Now it's Linky Time!!!
P.S. Thanks to Ashley Hughes and KG Fonts for making this linky adorable!


Feel free to use this picture fill-in in your post!

SO....
Here is my linky part of the post!

Tocomail is a website that is extremely useful when you need to communicate with your students. I love it! It is a very kid-friendly email.
This is the Tocomail Logo. Click on it to go to the website.

This is Tocomail for Gmail. This program is more for grades 4+ Click on the logo to go to the website.

Here is the Home Page of Tocomail.com
Creating An Account
Adding a kiddo
Changing the Avatar
Clipart Kid Avartars
Adding a kiddo (with text)

Added Child info Page
Student Home Page
Student Inbox and email writing
Anyways, Tocomail is a great APPlication for the classroom!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now... for a new page for my blog...
Introducing...
Blogs I'm Reading
Check it out in my nav-bar that will be updated.
But my featured blogger is...
I love her free fonts and she is a great blogger! Click the picture above or her button below to check Deniece out!
Thanks for reading all of this!
Have a great Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment